More CVA shooting......

fratri

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
18   0   1
Location
SW Ontario
I went out tonight to do a little more shooting with my CVA Wolf Muzzleloader. I can't get over how well this combo (scope/gun) package shoots for under $300 all in…..All shots were from 100 yds off a sturdy bench…
Looking at my last grouping from a few weeks ago, I notice I was shooting slightly low and to the left. So before shooting today I adjusted the scope. I went with 3 clicks up and 7 clicks right. I got closer to bullseye but may have over clicked my right by two….
Today I cleaned the barrel before the first shot. I unscrewed the breech and ran a spit and dry patch through before and after each shot.

From a few weeks ago….A little low and to the left….



I adjusted the scope today before firing any shots…. 3 clicks up and 7 clicks right… Not bad, about 1.5`` group.



On a previous post I was asked what scope was on it and I answered “inexpensive simmons” but I was wrong it actually came with an inexpensive ``Tasco Pronghorn`` …. Even if I put on a better scope, I don't think I could do much better….

 
Back
Top Bottom