Mossberg 500 muzzleloader barrel.

D_w_A

Regular
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Location
Calgary, Ab
So, I was wondering about those Mossberg 500 Muzzleloader barrels. No i've been wanting to get into blackpowder for hunting and was wondering how well do these barrels perform?
 
Is someone in Canada listing them?
I have not seen them in Cabela's catalogs for a while, IIRC.

I was interested in getting one quite a while ago, but then the border got all done over by the US and CDN Gov't's and it got all complicated to mail order stuff like that, so I pretty much quit looking at them.

Cheers
Trev
 
Oh... I just saw them on the mossberg website and figured they'd be available in canada.... I sometimes forget those who make laws or regulations have lost the most basic ability to think rationaly while utilizing basic logical thought processes.
 
They are hard to find and a pain to clean.....I bought a CVA Optima package with scope and case from BPS for $299 much easier to use and clean...and a good excuse to buy a new gun!
 
Back
Top Bottom