fat tony CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 111 0 0 Location a forward observation post in the L-F-H horizon, o Oct 13, 2017 #21 Not so sure about the .476 Enfield so much now. Heard most of the NWMP ones were worn out by around 1900.
Not so sure about the .476 Enfield so much now. Heard most of the NWMP ones were worn out by around 1900.
bgcameron CGN Regular Rating - 100% 167 0 0 Location Victoria, BC Oct 27, 2017 #22 fat tony said: Not so sure about the .476 Enfield so much now. Heard most of the NWMP ones were worn out by around 1900. Click to expand... I've got one that is tight with an excellent bore and chambers. Although, it may not be a legitimate NWMP revolver.
fat tony said: Not so sure about the .476 Enfield so much now. Heard most of the NWMP ones were worn out by around 1900. Click to expand... I've got one that is tight with an excellent bore and chambers. Although, it may not be a legitimate NWMP revolver.
cz52 CGN frequent flyer Rating - 100% 272 0 0 Location In the Dark Crown Vic parked outside Oct 28, 2017 #23 I'd be very happy with an inexpensive (under 4K) Colt SAA in .41LC, smokeless powder frame. Last edited: Nov 2, 2017
G gutinater CGN frequent flyer Rating - 99.5% 203 1 0 Location Edmontonia Oct 28, 2017 #24 Antique Colt Bisley in .41... and guess what found one and have it coming )))
Brian James Regular Rating - 100% 64 0 0 Location Ontario Nov 15, 2017 #25 Brian James said: I'm looking for a nice flintlock dueling pistol, perhaps a Wogdon, Manton or Mortimer. Click to expand... Recently obtained a Wogdon pistol Attachments 80D5E72A-9B8D-4F2D-B785-5002740FB26C.jpeg 98.7 KB · Views: 147
Brian James said: I'm looking for a nice flintlock dueling pistol, perhaps a Wogdon, Manton or Mortimer. Click to expand... Recently obtained a Wogdon pistol