Mouser 71/84

Dthomson

New member
EE Expired
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know where I could get some brass for a 71/84. Not looking to shoot so much just to have with the gun. Any ideas would be great. Live in the reddeer AB area. Thanks
 
I always see it for sale at gunshows here in the Maritimes(old ammo), usually around $50-$80 a box of twenty dependant on condition. Don't know about out west.
 
gun shows are the best place to find .43 Mauser brass or ammo.

In the last three months, I found 2 boxes Dominion ammo for $30.00 and $40.00 each, plus 20 once fired brass for $20.00.
I consider this as great deals. :)

Epps has Bertram brass for $80.++ for 20.

For bullets, you can try the bullet barn, around $50.00 for 200/340grs bullets.
RCBS makes the best mould for casting, which throws a 385grs bullet, therefore is closest to the original weight.
 
There is a gun show in Calgary in 3 weeks I'm going to try that first. Thanks for all the help.
 
Back
Top Bottom