Musket primers needed

docscoutjr

Regular
Super GunNutz
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Location
YYC
Hi all,
The old .58 would like to come out but alas in the Calgary area no one has musket primers....any ideas on where I might find some?
Thanks,
david.low@shaw.ca
 
Next time you are near Airdrie, phone me.
I have a tin of CCI #0300 Musket Caps, 99 remaining of the original 100 count, left over from my days of 2-band and Musketoon Enfields. They are the 6-eared type for musket nipples, and I earlier offered them to another member here, but didn't hear back from him.
I guess he doesn't want them, so they are yours, free for the taking and should keep you going for a while.
I'll PM you my phone number.
Regards, DaveF.
 
Calgary...cowtown...geez you would think there would be at least one place that would have musket caps here.
Tried Bass Pro and the "young fellow" behind the counter insisted that what I needed were 209's and that there was no such thing as a musket cap.
 
Back
Top Bottom