DNR opened a new muzzle loading season in my area.
I shoot F-class, service rifle, and IPSC, and although I know nothing about muzzle loaders I m not new to shooting.
In your experience, what should I be looking for as my first muzzle loader? I understand the buy once, cry once principal.
What are realistic accuracy goals?
I want to shoot deer, probably from stand out to 150M or so.
I see a site sponsor is selling CVA Wolf guns for about $200.
Thanks.
Ron.
I shoot F-class, service rifle, and IPSC, and although I know nothing about muzzle loaders I m not new to shooting.
In your experience, what should I be looking for as my first muzzle loader? I understand the buy once, cry once principal.
What are realistic accuracy goals?
I want to shoot deer, probably from stand out to 150M or so.
I see a site sponsor is selling CVA Wolf guns for about $200.
Thanks.
Ron.


















































