Muzzle loader awesomeness!

timandkimandshea

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Location
Ontario
Sighting in my new T/C Impact muzzleloader today, was very impressed. Loading was snug, but easy, and after several shots didn't get super hard. Started at 100 yds, second shot was right on the bullseye. Groups were perhaps 2" just over the bullseye. I fired maybe 8 shots. Last shot went out to 200 yds and still right on. For$379 scoped, great value. Confident to take a deer out to 200 yds. Still looking to put one in the freezer.
T
 
That's the rifle I plan on next, since Nova Scotia has an early muzzle loading season now. For $300 it's hard to beat with the reviews it's been receiving. What primer, powder/pellets, and projectile did you use?
 
I picked up one too last week. I hope to try it out this week end. I usually shoot Hornady 300 gr sst and low drag sabots with 777. I have found 80 to 90 gr equivalent the most accurate.
 
Back
Top Bottom