Reclassifying? There is only one class...and that is non-restricted. Unless it is a flint-lock then it is an antique.A couple of the old boys around the table at the hunting camp said that they heard that the feds might be reclassifing muzzleloaders as rifles. If this is the case it will eliminate the week of muzzleloader season in my WMU, as we aren't able to use rifles for deer here. I wasn't too worried because it wasn't the only tall tale I heard all week. But the longer I think about it seems like something dumb the big boys might try to do. Anyone else have any more information for me?
Thanks Fellas.
It has nothing to do with the muzzleloader season in Ontario.
MNR makes the classification on what type of firearms are allowed.
All of the anti-inline guys can stick a sock in it...bunch of whiners.
I have always used a ML during our shotgun only deer hunt...way before ML were cool.
I own all three kinds of ML...flint, perc., and inline and use them interchangeably.


















































