Muzzleloader - scope or iron sights?

Mount Sweetness

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Location
Southern Ontario
Modern inline muzzleloader:
Do I really need a scope?

I am currently sighting in with a 1.5 to 4.5x scope, but would I be just as well off using the quality fibre optic TC Encore iron sights??

Are you really taking shots past 120yards with a muzzleloader?

How many people prefer iron sights on a muzzleloader...?
Who prefers a scope hands down?

Thanks for the help
 
My TC Prohunter is capable of "accurately" shooting deer out to just under 300.
Truly amazing potential.
I prefer scope hands down due to the ability of bieng able to evaluate horn features etc.
 
I prefer a scope, because for my eyes I can shoot better with one. Especially as it falls close to the time near the end of the day when the best opportunities seem to arise.
 
Back
Top Bottom