Muzzleloader supplies in Canada?

I buy mostly from Track of The Wolf. Have also shopped at The Gun Works in Springfield, Oregon. Both are excellent places.

Are you looking to start casting? Or just buy ready to load?
 
I buy mostly from Track of The Wolf. Have also shopped at The Gun Works in Springfield, Oregon. Both are excellent places.

Are you looking to start casting? Or just buy ready to load?

No problem having componets shipped from the US?
I would prefer to buy ready to load as I only shoot 20-30 rounds a year to sight in and hunt.
 
No problem having componets shipped from the US?
I would prefer to buy ready to load as I only shoot 20-30 rounds a year to sight in and hunt.

I have had no issues with getting stuff from TOTW. Just stick to stuff that is legal for the mail.
 
Rusty Wood Trading Co in Mission BC. Good source for Goex powder, hard to find brass, components etc. Also have had good service from TOTW although they cannot ship powder, brass etc. to Canada
 
Myself i purchased 10 gauge brass from TOTW. Just needed Prophet River for importing. Kind of pricey, but perfectly doable.

Why is that? I ordered 12 gauge brass from Buffalo Arms and no problem mailing shotgun brass to my door. Below is from their website.

Foreign Orders

If your order has brass, bullets, guns, gun parts or any item that can not be shipped without an export permit we will automatically remove these from the order and ship the balance with out contacting you. Shotgun brass is excluded from these regulations.
 
Back
Top Bottom