my 1st black power gun...

You got yourself the Cadillac of black powder revolvers. I used one for several years, incredibly accurate, came a very close second to the Thompson Center Patriot single shot.
I shot my first perfect score in Muzzle-loading pistol competition with the T/C Patriot...a 50 out of 50 with 2 x's at 25 yards. I came close with the Ruger with my best being 48 out of 50 at 25 yards.
You are going to have a barrel of fun with yours!!!!
 
I have lots of 200 g, .451 diameter, quality 45 acp bullets to use.
And the Lee powder spoon kit.

I will just be fun target shooting for now.

What ever I buy I like quality stuff.
What stuff should I buy?
 
Well I just bought my 1st black power gun, a ruger old army.

What are your favorite web sites, (I have lots to learn, can't wait)

codex_181.jpg


I wasn't aware that was a standard issue firearm...
 
I have lots of 200 g, .451 diameter, quality 45 acp bullets to use.
And the Lee powder spoon kit.

I will just be fun target shooting for now.

What ever I buy I like quality stuff.
What stuff should I buy?


You do know that black powder is measured in volume and not weight right
 
Back
Top Bottom