My Buntline 10 inch SAA Colt (Pics)

The more I look at it, the more I want it, so I'm going to have to exercise some self-discipline and only look maybe once or twice a day.
 
The more I look at it, the more I want it, so I'm going to have to exercise some self-discipline and only look maybe once or twice a day.

Well it might be at the B.C Kamloops gun show later in the spring! Your far enough away to be safe from temptation :D
Im gona shoot it a bunch frist as i know it will be alot of fun. im Ok with a revolver but do shake abit so this should help.
 
Last edited:
Very nice setup! I love long barreled guns, but this one definitely takes the cake! Congratulations on this very successful project. It must be one hell of a shooter too...


Reminds me of the gun in "For a Few Dollars More"

9817357_gal.jpg

(notice how he's holding it - I guess that's the correct way to shoot it, right?)

:)
 
Very nice setup! I love long barreled guns, but this one definitely takes the cake! Congratulations on this very successful project. It must be one hell of a shooter too...


Reminds me of the gun in "For a Few Dollars More"

9817357_gal.jpg

(notice how he's holding it - I guess that's the correct way to shoot it, right?)

:)

Thats how i hold mine.
you kinda bend down to meet it as you raise up the gun with the stock in your shoulder.
he has the nice wood and brass stock on that one.
There were alot of great guns in that movie.
 
Beautiful. What's the overall length with stock attached?

Have you shot it yet? Someone mentioned a range of a couple hundred yards, I'd be interested to know how a .455 would fare at those ranges...
 
Beautiful. What's the overall length with stock attached?

Have you shot it yet? Someone mentioned a range of a couple hundred yards, I'd be interested to know how a .455 would fare at those ranges...

Well because of the long chambers and the fact i have some 45 colt cases with the rims thined to 455 thickness from my WG shooting, this gun should do great. haveing the bullets right up by the foreceing cone should improve accuracy.
gun is about 16 inchs long stock is also 16 inchs to so 32 inchs overall.
 
Back
Top Bottom