Because I have enjoyed looking at other peoples' collections on this site, I thought I would post some pics of my little collection.
The above guns were all owned by me and my family.
Top: Remington pump action rifle, in .32 Rem. Bought new by my Grandfather.
Double Bbl 12 Ga shotgun, mfg by Rifle Works, Birmingham, brought from England by my Grandfather when he emigrated in 1890.
Double Bbl 12 Ga. shotgun, Iver Johnson, bought new by my Grandfaher.
Muzzleloading rifle, .57 cal, manufactured by W. A. Beckwith of London. Brought from England by my Grandfather when he emigrated in 1890.
Winchester 94, .30-30, bought new by me in the 60's. My first rifle.
Savage Sporter, .22. Bought new by my Dad from Eatons catalogue, in 1936.
My little Winchester collection.
Top: Model 94, 38-55, round barrel rifle, with a tang mounted peep sight.
Model 1886, in 45-90, oct Bbl rifle. This rifle has a pistol grip stock, but the mag has been cut off. I bought the rifle about 25 or 30 years ago...I am thinking of selling it, see my thread in "Blackpowder and Antiques".
Model 1886, 45-90 round barrel rifle. This is a nice old honest rifle, in good original condition, and it shoots like a champ. I hunted with it lots, and won some tropies with it in Cartridge events at muzzle loader shoots in the 80's.
Model 1886, .33 WCF takedown rifle. This rifle was manufactured in 1891, 12 years before Winchester introduced the .33 WCF cartridge, so it obviously was re-barreled, a surprisingly common event. It has nice finish on the wood,and a nice grey patina to the metal.
Model 1892, 25-20 takedown rifle. This rifle has a part round barrel, and custom sights, as well as a pistol grip stock, all of which help make it a lovely little rifle.
Thanks for taking the time to look at my little collection. I have taken a lot of pleasure from owning and shooting these guns over the years.
The above guns were all owned by me and my family.
Top: Remington pump action rifle, in .32 Rem. Bought new by my Grandfather.
Double Bbl 12 Ga shotgun, mfg by Rifle Works, Birmingham, brought from England by my Grandfather when he emigrated in 1890.
Double Bbl 12 Ga. shotgun, Iver Johnson, bought new by my Grandfaher.
Muzzleloading rifle, .57 cal, manufactured by W. A. Beckwith of London. Brought from England by my Grandfather when he emigrated in 1890.
Winchester 94, .30-30, bought new by me in the 60's. My first rifle.
Savage Sporter, .22. Bought new by my Dad from Eatons catalogue, in 1936.
My little Winchester collection.
Top: Model 94, 38-55, round barrel rifle, with a tang mounted peep sight.
Model 1886, in 45-90, oct Bbl rifle. This rifle has a pistol grip stock, but the mag has been cut off. I bought the rifle about 25 or 30 years ago...I am thinking of selling it, see my thread in "Blackpowder and Antiques".
Model 1886, 45-90 round barrel rifle. This is a nice old honest rifle, in good original condition, and it shoots like a champ. I hunted with it lots, and won some tropies with it in Cartridge events at muzzle loader shoots in the 80's.
Model 1886, .33 WCF takedown rifle. This rifle was manufactured in 1891, 12 years before Winchester introduced the .33 WCF cartridge, so it obviously was re-barreled, a surprisingly common event. It has nice finish on the wood,and a nice grey patina to the metal.
Model 1892, 25-20 takedown rifle. This rifle has a part round barrel, and custom sights, as well as a pistol grip stock, all of which help make it a lovely little rifle.
Thanks for taking the time to look at my little collection. I have taken a lot of pleasure from owning and shooting these guns over the years.


















































