My COLT 1889 Upgraded to 1892 (Pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to me that your both quoting the same source. If you only use one source it could be wrong. I have been wrong before...
.


i have done So much Research over the years on this gun. i have had close to 20 of them. i have close to 20 books on antique guns.

Also proofhouse.com Helps a lot. And From what i can see they all say 31,000 Also Why would the S/N on the guns go up to 31,000 if they did not make 31,000????

ALSO

57384924872.GIF
 
I saved it, too.

I have the whole thread on my HDD: Page 1, Page 2, Page 3, Page 3A.... and it is highly likely that there will be a Page 3B.

Good thing this alphabet has lotsa letters, huh?
.
 
i have done So much Research over the years on this gun. i have had close to 20 of them. i have close to 20 books on antique guns.

Also proofhouse.com Helps a lot. And From what i can see they all say 31,000 Also Why would the S/N on the guns go up to 31,000 if they did not make 31,000????

ALSO

57384924872.GIF

Thats some good info.
I was hopeing for more info in this thread by guys who know about theses guns like 41 colt and starpuss and a few other guys on here who dont just guess.
The barrel on my gun is 41 cal not 38.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom