Hello, newbie Molten here.
I'm anticipating that once I get my prosthetic leg I'll be applying for my PAL in the new year.
I'm mainly interested in shotguns and rifles, handguns being hard to justify currently given.. (gestures at everything)
I won't be hunting, range usage exclusively for plinking targets.
For rifles:
What will be likely my first purchase, a Ruger 10/22 hardwood carbine in .22LR
My second purchase would likely be a Springfield M1 Garand semi-automatic military surplus rifle chambered in .308 win
My third and fourth purchase would be the Henry brass side-gate rifle and Henry H9 protector carbine both chambered in 30-30
My fifth purchase would be the Tikka T3X CTR bolt action rifle chambered in .308 win
My sixth and final rifle would be the Tikka T3X ace game bolt action rifle chambered in .300wm
For shotguns:
Harder to justify if I'm just shooting targets in my opinion. Feel free to advocate otherwise.
First shotgun would be the Mossberg 590 nightstick 12GA
Second shotgun would be the Mossberg 590A1 retrograde 12GA
Third would be the Kel-tec KS7 gen II 12GA
Fourth would be the Standard Mfg DP12 12GA
Fifth would be the Benelli M4 super 90 12GA
The sixth and final would be a Churchill 512 12GA
Combined a total of twelve firearms, six rifles & six shotguns, five calibers.
Anything you wouldn't recommend on this list?
Anything I should consider?
I'm anticipating that once I get my prosthetic leg I'll be applying for my PAL in the new year.
I'm mainly interested in shotguns and rifles, handguns being hard to justify currently given.. (gestures at everything)
I won't be hunting, range usage exclusively for plinking targets.
For rifles:
What will be likely my first purchase, a Ruger 10/22 hardwood carbine in .22LR
My second purchase would likely be a Springfield M1 Garand semi-automatic military surplus rifle chambered in .308 win
My third and fourth purchase would be the Henry brass side-gate rifle and Henry H9 protector carbine both chambered in 30-30
My fifth purchase would be the Tikka T3X CTR bolt action rifle chambered in .308 win
My sixth and final rifle would be the Tikka T3X ace game bolt action rifle chambered in .300wm
For shotguns:
Harder to justify if I'm just shooting targets in my opinion. Feel free to advocate otherwise.
First shotgun would be the Mossberg 590 nightstick 12GA
Second shotgun would be the Mossberg 590A1 retrograde 12GA
Third would be the Kel-tec KS7 gen II 12GA
Fourth would be the Standard Mfg DP12 12GA
Fifth would be the Benelli M4 super 90 12GA
The sixth and final would be a Churchill 512 12GA
Combined a total of twelve firearms, six rifles & six shotguns, five calibers.
Anything you wouldn't recommend on this list?
Anything I should consider?


















































