My favourite muzzleloaders

chasseur

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 98.9%
90   1   0
Location
, Nova Scotia
Here is a pic of my favourite muzzleloaders

Pedersoli Mortimer 12ga
Flintlock English halfstock 54
Percussion English halfstock 54 cal
R J Renner Wesson Express 62cal
Richard Hanson US Cavalry carbine 58cal

image.jpg1_zpsdrpiroai.jpg


The stock on the Pedersoli Mortimer really impressed me though hard to see in the pics it has lots of figure with beautiful tiger striping, just what you expect to see on an original fowler of the period.I had a Ped Mortimer years ago and the stock was plain jane this one though is amazing.
 
Here is a pic of my favourite muzzleloaders

Pedersoli Mortimer 12ga
Flintlock English halfstock 54
Percussion English halfstock 54 cal
R J Renner Wesson Express 62cal
Richard Hanson US Cavalry carbine 58cal

image.jpg1_zpsdrpiroai.jpg


The stock on the Pedersoli Mortimer really impressed me though hard to see in the pics it has lots of figure with beautiful tiger striping, just what you expect to see on an original fowler of the period.I had a Ped Mortimer years ago and the stock was plain jane this one though is amazing.

Sweet collection! I'm loving the 58 carbine at the bottom. I have a pedersoli 1762 grice Brown bess coming in the mail next week, hopefully the wood is nice like yours on the 12 gauge.
 
I got a T\C Hawkins in 45cal that I rebuilt from just a stock & barrel that Iam partial to. Just got a European stripped carry belt from Dixie gun works a month ago, looks great. Love that thunder stick!
 
Back
Top Bottom