My finger hurts

Gravja

New member
EE Expired
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats the pull order on this thing anyways?

Any other suggestions to open it? I apologize for the repost as I did see another thread below.

39ammo.jpg

$199 at al simmons if anyone wanted to know
 
The one on the right side of the pic first. Straighten up the other two ring tabs first so they don't hold the other one down.

Order doesn't matter after that.
 

I'll be honest with you and say that not once have I been able to open a crate as you describe. I think you photo-shopped the entire thing. :D

I can pull as hard as I want on any of those tabs and they never come lose, ever. Even with vise grips, I get a big nadda.

That's why I've resorted to the hammer/chisel method. I've got it down to about 2 minutes not that I can get one open. Once you've got a hole punched in the tin, just hammer the chisel down the seam and pop goes the seal.
 
Back
Top Bottom