My first antique handgun.

caramel

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Bought from a connaissor in antique a 455 Webley MK l all upgraded unshaved nitroproof, very interresting.
 
Last edited:
Very nice.

One like that is high on my list but they are either shaved or a price that I just can't accept.
Someday the right deal will find me.

In the meantime post a range report when you get an opportunity to try it out. :)
 
Rusty wood trading co is awsome, ammo is great, I live 10 minutes away from the guy, super easy to deal with very informative, I’ve gotten 455, 45 auto rim, and 45acp. I always phone and except to wait a few days for ammo, it always shocks me when he says come in right now!!
 
I’ve also been looking for a book on antiques, I’ve read a lot on webleys and smith and Wesson models threes as I have one as well, but I really like all the little derringers and 32 and 38 rimfires some are very elegant and I’d love the history on some of the manufactures, sometimes I wish I got an unshaven webley like yours. but I ended up with a snub nose mark 1 shaved, was a pain to find a holster for it, the uncle mikes and a tactical brand I was looking at don’t seems to fit the trigger gaurd in that well, had to kinda custom it, you shot yours yet ?
 
i have found several books on torrents, if you do that. I have shot my Mk VI but not my Mk II yet. have to get that one out and play with it this summer.
 
80.00 plus tax and shipping but those a Starline cases, along the road i may reload for this caliber or i may not.

Either way, save your brass! :yingyang:

A "Classic Lee Loader" in .45 Long Colt (plus a mallet, primers, bullets, and powder) is all the reloading equipment you need for low-volume .455 shooting.... :wave:
 
Mark VI ontop of Mark II with extra shaved cylinder. My good neighbour gave me the Mark VI, it was his grandfather's pistol during the war.

20180701_210757_HDR.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom