MY latest Find at the Outdoorsman in Med Hat Model 8 Remington in 30REM

DEZ

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
While I know these are not pre 1898 I thought they would be appreciated here .
The top Model 8 Semi auto in 30 Rem is the latest find thanks to the Outdoorsman and a super deal was made pitty someone messed with the but plate.A great addition to the Remington model 14 pump in 30Rem that I now own and came by a long time friend of my Dads so a pair of 30's for your inspection.Anybody with info on these please chime in
PC120058.jpg
 
Last edited:
Thanks very good link.Yeh had it stripped down last night had to find a exploded view on the net to put it back together LOL!
 
Yes its the carbine and in good condition I always loved the look of it when I was a kid and my Dads friend used to come and hunt with us I had a chance to buy it so I did although its not the most accurate beast but it is fun to shoot.
 
Back
Top Bottom