My Model 71/84 Danzig

albayo

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
603   0   1
I just traded some items with a fellow Gun Nut for a complete all matching Model 71/84 in VG shooting condition.
It fills a gap in my German firearms collection.

I would like to get a few rounds made up to try it out. But have to find a source of brass and bullets.

Does anyone have any brass and bullets or a source where I may find them?
I also need a bayonet for one.

PA302265_zpsfd71d81c.jpg

PA302266_zps126130d7.jpg

PA302268_zps78ca09cf.jpg

PA302269_zps8801d6c6.jpg

PA302259_zps9547047a.jpg

PA302260_zps019b60a6.jpg

PA302262_zps5c0b6e2e.jpg

PA302263_zps44974008.jpg

PA302264_zps3bd36b61.jpg
 
Beautiful gun! Here in yUK one in that condition has been offered as a 'bargain' at £1250.00 - Can$2000+.

Many of us here shoot these fine old guns - see YouTube - tac's guns 71/84 Mauser.

Since I'm on another continent I'm not sure that I can offer you any advice about loading, since we get our reloading supplies for this calibre very easily. However, there are a great number of folks here with closer and more appropriate knowledge than mine.

Best

tac
 
Back
Top Bottom