My new Cannon

The pinched sphincter sprint when the fuse was lit was the best! Laugh2. Did you hit what you were aiming at?
LOL, yes the sprint comes naturally once fuse is lit.
Totally over shot my target. The projectile did not drop as predicted but went very flat. Mucho destruction on the hillside at impact.
After some practice my buddy and I lined up a washing machine that had a huge Wasp nest in it.
1st attempt was low. Put big hole in machine but missed nest. Upset the wasps a little. LOL
2nd attempt direct hit pieces of plastic and hive go flying. We cautiously approached to see the destruction. No Wasps. Gone.
This is easily the coolest piece of kit I have. Looking forward to the long weekend. Need more powder.
 
You might find that 1/2 tin of concrete is more accurate since it is closer to a round ball and you are shooting a smooth bore. I would expect a full tin to tumble in flight

cheers mooncoon
 
Can you move to Alberta please? And let me light the fuse, once? Free use of a private range on the farm for the rest of your life! And a free car to use as a target (autocorrect typed cat instead of car.....I am not opposed to this either.....)
 
Back
Top Bottom