My New Cased WG Army ,,,maby a keeper eh!

dingus

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 98.9%
363   4   0
Location
B.C
Pretty sweet gun.
Shes a Keeper i figger.
The case is modern but very nice.
has a minty bore and chambers, tight as new.
I have been wanting one again and theses are the best ones with the flat base target type grips.
I forget what loads guys were useing in there WG armys some reminders would be nice.
I have a bunch of 45 Schofield cases with the rims thined to 455 thickness so will use them as they chamber in the 455/476 guns.
i have used 4.5 and 5 grs of trailboss in other British break tops in the longer 45 schofield cases seems to work good. useing the propper 265 Gr HB webley bullets that is.
 
Last edited:
Nice gun!
Looks like the one you sold me, except the nickle looks original.
More pics of the case please! That looks like some nice birdseye maple.
 
Nice gun!
Looks like the one you sold me, except the nickle looks original.
More pics of the case please! That looks like some nice birdseye maple.

Im not sure who made the case once i have the gun i will post detailed pics of the case for everyone to see and if i can find out who made it post that info as well.
I think your right about the case being maple, i do like it.
Its supose to have a perfect bore and chambers and lock up perfect.
 
jack-nicholson_joker.jpg


Where does he get those wonderful toys?

.......;).........
 
dam.. and i thought mine looked nice! (mine is blue)

Blued ones are great ! they dont show every fine mark or scratch.
finding one thats orignal blued is very tough and there way up there in price.
I like em both tho.
 
Last edited:
I saw it on gunbroker two weeks back or so... and it really caught my eye then too (same pic). If I remember correctly, the price was very good on it (in the $1000 USD range?), but the seller was only going to ship to an FFL because he thought it was a post-1898 and therefore not an antique.

Anyway, I'm glad to see that it was indeed an antique and that it's making it way across the border. We need to transfer all them nice antiques up here from the States... After all, they have their 2nd Amendment and can play with a huge selection of cool toys besides antiques... and we unfortunately can't!

Nice find.... makes me want to kick myself for not contacting him first, lol. :D

:redface:
 
This one was alot more than $1000.
His BIN 1850 to start with then he lowered it.
 
Last edited:
We need to transfer all them nice antiques up here from the States... After all, they have their 2nd Amendment and can play with a huge selection of cool toys besides antiques... and we unfortunately can't!



Exactly my take on the situation, lets buy em all :). the more the marrier.
 
Back
Top Bottom