My new TC Endevour

Huntsman

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
287   0   0
My new TC Endevour arrived today from Prairie Gun Trader, What a beaut.
I'll be taking her out this Sunday for some supreme shoosting.
keit8y.jpg
[/IMG]
 
Is that a Black Powder rifle,looks awesome. What are the specs on that ie caliber,grains weight, velocity etc. I am just getting in to B.P. am starting with handguns and working my way up...have fun with that............:D
 
Tc endevour

This beaut is a .50cal with 1:28 twist, 28" fluted bbl.
With a 250gr Barnes TMZ and 120grs volume of Pyrodex Select its 1760fps and with 2 T7 pellets and a TC 250gr Shockwave its just over 1800fps.
She is still in the break in period but groups are punching in at 2-3" at 100yds.
My Encore 209x50 that I had b4 would punch 1.5" @100yds with 110grs volume Pyrodex Select and a 250gr Hornady SST.
 
Back
Top Bottom