While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I had the pleasure of shooting a cannon (belongs to a fellow CGN here) at our open house this year, IIRC that one has a 2 5/8" bore. He loads it with cement in pop cans....what a riot
Well as I say above, a fellow CGN'er here in Terrace has an amazing hand-made repro with 2 5/8" bore...and there have been other folks up here with cannons as well
A few years' ago I also had the pleasure of attending a BP rendezvous in Merritt, BC where a bunch of guys had cannons and held a cannon shoot - amazing event to attend. I personally witnessed a lodepgole pine fall at approx. (?? whatever the max yardage is at that range) yard line as a result of being struck by a cannon ball. Really interesting event!