My new toy

Nice acquisition , I was at the Brandon (Manitoba) gun show this weekend and picked up a box of 24 gauge brass for my snider. I saw one very nice snider Calvary carbine for sale for 500.00 but I could not afford it. Believe me I would have picked it up if I could have afforded it.
janice
 
Very nice! a freind of mine used to have one of those years ago. It hung in his gas station for years until he finally took it down.
 
John from Wolverine supplies (one of the sponsors here) had a booth at the Brandon gun show, he showed us a Webley pistol ( a simply huge monster) -Revolver- that fired 557 cartridges. Early 187o's or thereabouts.

beautiful- huge.
janice
 
How long is the barrel? If it is shortened, and if the front sight is a bead, like a shotgun sight, you might have a have a Cadet Carbine.
 
Back
Top Bottom