My Omega is ready for the season

heiner39

Member
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Location
Saskatchewan
I hit the range today to test fire my Omega using White Hot pellets as I recently switched from Triple 7 because I didn't like how dirty the Triple 7's were. They shot well but left quite a crud ring. Not a huge deal as it just meant a little extra scrubbing but a buddy of mine convinced me to try the White Hots as he said they performed well and cleaned up quite nicely. Needless to say I was quite happy with the results of the shooting and the clean up was better too. I'm shooting two White Hots behind a 250 grain Hornady SST low drag projectile. Here's my three shot group at 100 yards.

CABCC012-BF6A-45B0-8E6F-A5C4ECD09A78-3858-00000DA965DABF6E.jpg


Now I just have to wait another 35 days for the whitetail muzzleloader season to open up here in SK.
 
Back
Top Bottom