my pop-gun

aug2513 062.jpg
what it eats 1 ifone 068.jpg
what it can do at 100 yards

The bore is 50mm. Each projectile is approximately 1.7 lbs.
the charge is 750 to 800 weighed grains of ffg
 

Attachments

  • aug2513 062.jpg
    aug2513 062.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 175
  • 1 ifone 068.jpg
    1 ifone 068.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
Ok, you need to post a video of this thing. You have me intrigued! It looks awesome. Does it shoot pop cans, or those things (not sure what they are) in picture two?

Video explanation and firing it please :D G: :HFU:
 
1 ifone 070.jpg
Ok, you need to post a video of this thing. You have me intrigued! It looks awesome. Does it shoot pop cans, or those things (not sure what they are) in picture two?

Video explanation and firing it please :D G: :HFU:

Picture two shows wheelwieght lead projectiles 50 mm diameter. They are cast on a mould of my design (paid a machinist to make it) As soon as I can figure out how to post a vid I will show the popgun in action. I am a newbie at this game, some of my buds can shoot this at 200 yards. I will show a target at 100 yds on the same day as I was trying my new gun mount.

I will also post vids as soon as I can cause the only ones I have are on an old camera that will not allow you to open them.
My buddy is using a bore of 1.5 inch??
 

Attachments

  • 1 ifone 070.jpg
    1 ifone 070.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Hey, waaiiitt a minute......do I recognize that barrel?.......It won't be a new gun on the line, right?...new carriage and ammo tho......am I right?
 
Back
Top Bottom