Well got myself a project Sharps that was picked up from some battlefeilds in the southern USA most likely.
I find it intresting the gun will restore into a great shooter once again because sharps case hardened dam near everything.
Looking at the lower pics you can see that the Butt stock was used to dig maby a foxhole maby a grave.
I was the frist one to turn the screws on the old gun in a very long time, they all turned to
.
its in ex condition the locks parts are all in great shape.
The Block is good as it the fireing pin piece.
Man them fireing pin part is some piece of machineing.
I guess being as Sharps case hardened everything nearly its lasted the times.
It needs a few new parts tho.
I need a butt stock already have a new Forend.
Its barrel reads model 1859 all the marking are there still its a 50 70 conversion gun.
I want one i can knock around in the bush without worrys of scratching it.
Here in the frist picture you can see its pretty rough.
Slowly its comeing clean.... Slowly lol
Look Up at that butt stock its been used to dig in sand or something.........^^^^^
the lock turned out pretty nice. i should be able to shoot this gun again, one day.
I find it intresting the gun will restore into a great shooter once again because sharps case hardened dam near everything.
Looking at the lower pics you can see that the Butt stock was used to dig maby a foxhole maby a grave.
I was the frist one to turn the screws on the old gun in a very long time, they all turned to
its in ex condition the locks parts are all in great shape.
The Block is good as it the fireing pin piece.
Man them fireing pin part is some piece of machineing.
I guess being as Sharps case hardened everything nearly its lasted the times.
It needs a few new parts tho.
I need a butt stock already have a new Forend.
Its barrel reads model 1859 all the marking are there still its a 50 70 conversion gun.
I want one i can knock around in the bush without worrys of scratching it.
Here in the frist picture you can see its pretty rough.
Slowly its comeing clean.... Slowly lol
Look Up at that butt stock its been used to dig in sand or something.........^^^^^
the lock turned out pretty nice. i should be able to shoot this gun again, one day.


















































