Name required

Road King

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Looking for the name of a gentleman down around the Kingston Ont. area that was collector and very knowledgeable on French pistols and French guns from the 17th and 18th century. Think his name was Dean but not sure if that was his first or last name. Thanks for help.
 
It is a matter of respecting someone's privacy.
The individual might not appreciate his email address being posted - imagine all the crap email that could generate.
Generally not hard to start with a name, and obtain a phone number, and an address.
 
I am a moderator.
cadou had posted the person's name and email address. I edited them out.
There is a private message system here on CGN that is, well, private.
 
I never asked for contact only name. I am looking for information on a pair of 18th century cased dueling pistols and he is the only one I can trust. I meet with him over 20 years ago and respect his valuable knowledge. Tiriaq I see lots of names being posted with regards to gunstock making, case coloring, and lots of other helpful individuals to help. Hell I have even seen my name used for assistance with Marlin Firarms.

Brian
 
Giving names, emails and phone numbers of persons who are in the business is different, as it is already listed somewhere and generally known publicly. To post the name of a private person and their contact info is taboo. Would you post yours here?
 
Back
Top Bottom