Nanaimo Rondyvous

mooncoon

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Location
Vancouver Island
We had our annual rendezvous last weekend; weather was just right; warm but not too hot and a bit of light rain the day before to reduce our worries about sparks from the guns. Unfortunately I forgot to take my camera with me for the first 2 days but I did get a couple of photos of our Fort Shoot. The fort shoot is shot through loop holes in a wall and teams of 4 with a maximum of 15 minutes. I think we had 26 targets altogether plus 2 no shoot ones (miniature horses). It really paid to be organized and set up for fast reloading. Best time was just over 9 minutes (not my group). The fort shoot was a fun exercise in addition to our rifle/smoothbore trail, cartridge rifle silhouette targets, hawk & knife plus handgun.

cheers mooncoon



 
Back
Top Bottom