Need .22LR standard velocity target ammo

Scott Bear

Regular
Rating - 100%
87   0   1
Location
Prince George
Looking for high quality target ammo for my biathlon team. Last year we used Federal Gold Medal for practice and then Lapua for races. Some one once recommended a type of Winchester ammo (began with a 'T' I think?), but I can't remember the name.

Can anyone recommend a place to buy something like this? MUST BE STANDARD VELOCITY lead round nose.

Thanks,

Scott.
 
Last edited:
I find that Eley makes the most accurate ammo for my rifle.

They have a specially designed round for Biathlon called Tenex that meets the Olympic standard. I apologize as I don't know much about the Biathlon and your requirement for round nose; Tenex is listed as flat nose.

http://www.eley.co.uk/ammunition/products/tenex.aspx

The Canadian distributor should be able to point you towards your local retailer should you be interested.

North Sylva Company
19 Ingram Drive
Toronto
Ontario
M6N 2LT
Canada

Tel: +1 416 242 8540
Fax: +1 416 242 2829
 
check pms and take Kellers advice Lapua domintator, winchester target, eley sport, RWS are all round nose, eley target is flat nose.
 
Back
Top Bottom