I need the little leaf spring that sits under the cylinder that serves to reset the firing mechanism after pulling the trigger, mine is broken into 2 equal pieces.
I'm looking for 1 of 3 options, I need to find a spring, find somebody that can make one or find someone knowledgable enough to fix this one if possible.
I would also buy a "parts gun" if reasonably priced.
If you think this is within your ability send me a PM to discuss.
the cartridge in the pic is a 380 revolver to give you an idea of size
I'm looking for 1 of 3 options, I need to find a spring, find somebody that can make one or find someone knowledgable enough to fix this one if possible.
I would also buy a "parts gun" if reasonably priced.
If you think this is within your ability send me a PM to discuss.
the cartridge in the pic is a 380 revolver to give you an idea of size
Last edited:


















































