OK im not into Antique Rifles much so Need some Advise.
A good freind wants me to list this for him in the EE but i need some honest Values of what theses are worth.
Its missing only the front sling swivel the rest is all there all Orignal.
Its in 303.
The bore looks like it would be and good shooter with shiney land tops but dark grove bottoms with no visable pitting.
The gun has the long range sites.
Its a No 1 long lee.
I have more close up pics of the stamps ect on the wood and steel.
I understand theses are quite collectable.
Thats all i know im into Antique Revolvers not Rifles.
Heres some close ups of the Stampings ect...
A good freind wants me to list this for him in the EE but i need some honest Values of what theses are worth.
Its missing only the front sling swivel the rest is all there all Orignal.
Its in 303.
The bore looks like it would be and good shooter with shiney land tops but dark grove bottoms with no visable pitting.
The gun has the long range sites.
Its a No 1 long lee.
I have more close up pics of the stamps ect on the wood and steel.
I understand theses are quite collectable.
Thats all i know im into Antique Revolvers not Rifles.
Heres some close ups of the Stampings ect...


















































