sharp shooter
CGN frequent flyer
- Location
- Essex county (Ontario)
I had these handed down to me a few years ago. Just wonder if you guys could tell me more about them then I already know. The peace maker has serial number 36### and the 1911 has serial number 187###. Where can i get original grips, what are they worth, etc. They both function flawlessly and I have shot both. And if anybody is wondering, they are properly registered, etc. The peace maker is 45LC and the 1911 is 45ACP. Bores are not mint but not bad either for their age. I am almost certain the peace maker had a re-blue job many years ago. I would love to know what they are worth and would really love to know a little more detailed history on the 1911. From what I have gathered, it was made in 1917 and was issued to a military officer WW1. I posted this in the pistols and revolvers thread but haven't seen much feed back. Is the peace maker antique status or does the cartridge make it not.
thanks,
thanks,


















































