Good day to all,
My father in law gave me this older percussion shotgun, I am having difficulties finding any type of info on it.
He believes that it is a 10 gauge.
Here is the info I was able to find on the gun itself:
The barrel is marked with serial # 2489, I took the barrel off and it is also marked with 479V
There is also a marking of a W with a crown on top and a c with a star on top...
The barrel is 34 3/4'' in length and the total length is around 51''
I have some pictures below.
Any info would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks
Jm
http://s347.photobucket.com/user/johnny1981_2008/library/
My father in law gave me this older percussion shotgun, I am having difficulties finding any type of info on it.
He believes that it is a 10 gauge.
Here is the info I was able to find on the gun itself:
The barrel is marked with serial # 2489, I took the barrel off and it is also marked with 479V
There is also a marking of a W with a crown on top and a c with a star on top...
The barrel is 34 3/4'' in length and the total length is around 51''
I have some pictures below.
Any info would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks
Jm
http://s347.photobucket.com/user/johnny1981_2008/library/
Last edited:


















































