gentlemen i'm intersted in purchasing a springfield trapdoor .i posted and this member offered this rifle to me .what's your opinion as to the value of it .the vendor seems to know as little as i do bout it and i'd like to get some feedback as to what a fair price would be .
this is the only info the vendor would provide to me.
by the way this vendor is in canada .
"The bore is very good, no pitting that I can see, from what I have read most Springfields have good bores.
The rifle has been fired with no issues,a course I would load it on the low side myself.
There is nothing wrong with the rifle at all, just honest wear for the age."
"Pretty much I would say what I already have said, it is a good honest untouched 125 year old trapdoor rifle with no issues"
this is the only info the vendor would provide to me.
by the way this vendor is in canada .
"The bore is very good, no pitting that I can see, from what I have read most Springfields have good bores.
The rifle has been fired with no issues,a course I would load it on the low side myself.
There is nothing wrong with the rifle at all, just honest wear for the age."
"Pretty much I would say what I already have said, it is a good honest untouched 125 year old trapdoor rifle with no issues"


















































