Need help with a couple .32 rimfires..

gutinater

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 99.5%
203   1   0
Location
Edmontonia
Does anyone know what the going rate is for a Remington new pocket revolver .32 rimfire factory conversion nickel plated (these were .31 cal percussion cap and converted at the factory by remington to .32 rimfire) ? Im looking for a price range from poor to mint if anyone can help?

Also I just picked up a S and W model 1 1/2 .32 spur trigger blued tip up does anyone know a price range for this gun? She locks up tight as new, but the finish is well worn.

ffc17242.jpg
 
Does anyone know what the going rate is for a Remington new pocket revolver .32 rimfire factory conversion nickel plated (these were .31 cal percussion cap and converted at the factory by remington to .32 rimfire) ? Im looking for a price range from poor to mint if anyone can help?

Also I just picked up a S and W model 1 1/2 .32 spur trigger blued tip up does anyone know a price range for this gun? She locks up tight as new, but the finish is well worn.

ffc17242.jpg

If that smith works properly and has a good bore and cylinders I'd say shes worth 5-600$. More at a gun show.
 
I'd say Ty is right on the .32. Nice gun. I have a Remington Police convversion,.36 cal converted to .38 rf. Blued gun, lots of finish. Not the same as a Pocket, but I think it was around 900.oo.
 
Back
Top Bottom