Need info - importing 1893 nagant

SCHNEIDERSAUTO

CGN Regular
Rating - 99%
198   2   0
FROM THE UNITED STATES....

WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IS INVOLVED IN ORDERING ANTIQUE PISTOL FROM THE U.S., AND IF SO THIS A PRESCRIBED ANTIQUE STATUS.

ANY HELPERS??

THANKS
FRANK

:runaway:
 
It's fairly straight forward if it qualifies as antique here.
Buy it and have it mailed to you.
An RCMP letter will speed things along at customs but isn't necessary.
A letter of compliance with Canadian Law from the seller will work as well if he/they are qualified.
Any documentation proving antique status is a good thing,otherwise just wait for the mail.

fwiw-I imported a lot of 5 irons last time around,each one was documented.They only checked the first 2 at customs and closed the box.
 
I agree with Brother.
However, I think that a Model 1893 Nagant must have a serial# under 300 to be considered antique. Others here would know for sure.
 
Back
Top Bottom