New 308 Win. Coming In

P of PDent

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Location
Edmonton
We managed to find a small lot of Federal American Eagle 150 grn FMJ 308 Win that should be in next week. The price was high at wholesale so this is not a great price but it is the only 308 we could get our hands on. $23/ box of 20...$199/ 200 rounds. We are hoping for better pricing on domestic and import (PMC) next year but this is all we could get at this time. Phil.
 
$23 for 20? :eek:

Damn. I remember buying that stuff a year or two ago for just $15 a box. I'm glad I bought a lot of ammo back then... wow.

Even reloading is getting pricey. I'm looking forward to when the wholesale prices start to drop after all this madness ends in the US.

Thanks though, I haven't seen American Eagle anywhere in quite some time.
 
I still have one or two boxes of this that have a price tag of $11.99. $23.00 a box is getting very steep. $20.00 a box is about as much as I would like to spend on new commercial .308
 
I still have one or two boxes of this that have a price tag of $11.99. $23.00 a box is getting very steep. $20.00 a box is about as much as I would like to spend on new commercial .308

That's why we have it at $199 for 200 rounds...volume buying gives you a little better price. Phil.
 
Back
Top Bottom