New cannon! PIC HEAVY

mrclean89

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Location
Nanaimo, BC
So I picked up a cannon and uniform off of an older gent a while back along with a few flinters and another buckskin outfit. Then I went about fixing her up, Still need to make a bracket for one side of the barrel which is difficult cause I dont have a vice or torch or really know how too. I also need to get a new breech plug made. On the cosmetic side of it i glued it and epoxied it filled the cracks. Then sadned down all the wodd and metal and re painted her. So without further adue here is The 1/3 scale mountain howitzer.

what do you guys think ?

photo-64.jpg

photo-63.jpg

photo-62.jpg

photo-60.jpg

photo-59.jpg

photo-58.jpg

photo-57.jpg
 
I think...

1) It's worth about $1000. That would be the most I payed, but it maybe worth more...

2) Dude in the Confederate uniform looks like a twit...

;)
 
That place has thousands its just crazy, id like to go up there and clean them all up. If you reloaded for shotguns it would be a gloryhole. Sadly I dont as of yet. However I do pick up all the empty brass and stripper clips when I am up there. I always forget to brig a rake though to clean it up, atleast its contained to one area though.
 
Back
Top Bottom