New Comer Question (updated)

Assuming this is a legitimate question.
A "shaved Webley" can use .45Auto Rim brass loaded to .455 velocities
The Mk1 Webley was designed in the black Powder era, so shooting .45ACP through it is INSANE
Mk1 webleys are harder to find than a Mk5 or a Mk6
You will have to reload if you plan to shoot this a lot.
That means
reloading press, dies, brass, powder scale, Powder measure. Saying that, the same components other than the reloading dies can be used for other calibres.

What worries me about the shaved Webleys is, someone may well have shot a bunch of full house .45acp rounds through it not knowing any better...way in excess of proof loads for .455.
 
Hi, my name is diva and I have just turned 18. I have completed all the exam required. I will be going to university at London, Ontario(move from bc). The problem is I will be living in the dorm. Perhaps the main problem is how convince my parents to be my reference? (can my parents be my reference?)(They live in Hong Kong) Also, they are anti-gun. Moreover, where should I mail it to? Please help, I am a noob!





My parents emigrant to Hong Kong so...

But I am new to London!

Both long guns and handguns
I will have time to shoot when I finish my homework
I don't know the price of ammunition so I can't answer your question.
I don't have a car. In fact I don't have a license!
By the way it is not a silly questions!

HMMmmmmmmm........
 
Back
Top Bottom