looking to speak with Nessy 357 ....Todd, sorry don't know last name, from Vanderhoof gave me your name.
I'm selling my .54 lyman Great plains rifle to TotW in the U.S. along with a meriad of horns knives bags etc. and am moving up to a .50 or .54 cal flintlock..... I've found a source at Clark Industries Flintlocks in Tottenham, Ont. and before buying would like to chat with Nessy 357. I'M a new member Fathertime and haven't got a clue how to get around on this site.... so hopefully someone could pass this on to Nessy 357..my contact info is c.inder3@telus.net or 250-497-6287...... Thanks FT.
I'm selling my .54 lyman Great plains rifle to TotW in the U.S. along with a meriad of horns knives bags etc. and am moving up to a .50 or .54 cal flintlock..... I've found a source at Clark Industries Flintlocks in Tottenham, Ont. and before buying would like to chat with Nessy 357. I'M a new member Fathertime and haven't got a clue how to get around on this site.... so hopefully someone could pass this on to Nessy 357..my contact info is c.inder3@telus.net or 250-497-6287...... Thanks FT.


















































