While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The gun laws in New Jersey are probably a lot worse than ours, and yet they have one of the highest crime rates in the states. Ive heard of stories like this before happening there.
If Nappen is his lawyer he is in good hands.
He has a very good record on beating BS gun charges.
But NJ hasnt had laws over turned like other states have.
I read the linked news article story and all I can say is that it is totally retarded how they are prosecuting this poor man, unfortunately this is the way things in Canada are likely to follow.
I'm not sure to understand what is the ''violation'' in this case. Is it because it's forbiden to own a handgun in new jersey? Or because the handgun was unlocked in a car?