New Majority Goverment

tactical870

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
136   0   0
I'm thinking, should we put pressure on our MP's to include a regulation change with the removal of the LGR? I'm thinking that aligning out antique laws with the US would be a great idea. pre 1899 period. Any other thought on this?
 
How about removal of the firearm acts out of the criminal code..periode.
The criminal code already covers violence and such, and that is good enough to cover criminal activities with the use of firearms or any other tool.
 
I think this would be a relatively easy one to impliment. An Antique is an Antique, what does it matter.

Criminals don't do drive bys with $4000.00 Colt SAA's in 44 40....
 
WhooooooooHoooooo well I'm not sure if I can sleep tonight I'm pumped well this will be a test to see if they keep the promise.
 
they were talking about being rid of the LGR last night,seems to be a fore gone conclusion that it will happen.
May be a good idea to start drafting letters to the minister responsible...
Would love a simplification of our laws to coincide with the US.
1875 in 44-40 :D
 
Just make SURE the changes are for the better not worse.
Polititions like to add stuff and change stuff in bills they just cant help themseves.
We need the right MP and one that understands the laws the way they are now.
Get rid of the caliber list and change the year to pre 1899.
Let them know how dumb and stupid the list is.

Who would be the MP to do this ?
John Duncan once offered to bring forward a bill for me but i told him wait for a majority.
He won my rideing last night maby he would be good to do it with me aiding him so theres no screw ups.
CPC want everyone licenced and it would be easy for the antique laws to ammended with Licenceing added we dont want that!
I can talk to him.
 
being licensed to own guns is a far cry from licensing the guns you own.

just because you have a drivers license don't mean you own a car...or drive ;)


give yer man a call to congratulate him and mention you'd like a sit down.
 
I will be contacting my Barry Devolin in the next few days to get his take on this. Pre 1899 sounds good to me. :D

Your guy might be easyer to talk to my guys the head of indian afairs right now or was so im not sure where he will end up in the new House.
Just for christs sake dont let them indroduce the bill till you have seen it and its not makeing things worse.
Best to give them some time to get organized frist to.
I will try and talk to Duncan but im waiting till there settled in and the LGR is gone frist.
 
Back
Top Bottom