New Products Coming Soon 9.19.2026

Hey bigdyno I got some info pertaining to when the Arktac should be available for purchase.

I went to my cart & clicked on the description link between the price & main title header, when you click it takes you to pop up screen that shows you a countdown clock showing the remaining days until availability.
View attachment 1216397

View attachment 1216396
Thanks for that, I checked my page and it's at 41 days. I might have it for Christmas, lol.

I really like the O2, I did get the ultra premium and I am most happy with the rotating clip. I got my wife the blue pro and it also fits in the charging dock. I think the new model has some well thought out new features.
 
Thanks for that, I checked my page and it's at 41 days. I might have it for Christmas, lol.

I really like the O2, I did get the ultra premium and I am most happy with the rotating clip. I got my wife the blue pro and it also fits in the charging dock. I think the new model has some well thought out new features.
YW, I agree that the new model is pretty slick & was not expecting it, I will have to pick up the premium when I pay for the Ark Tac.

Unless that PL X GL becomes available before then.

Enjoy your Olight/Osight products.
 
Back
Top Bottom