new savage ml10 need info

Very good experience with it. My powder is SR4759. 43 grains pushing a 250 grain hornady bullet. SST's or hollow points, black sabots or red EZ loads. All work fine.
 
I like between 39 and 42 gr of 4759 with an MMP black sabot and 250 gr XTP hp. With 39 we were benchresting 4" groups at 250 yards. I can't remember the bullet drop but I think it was around 24".

Never, ever use a sliding powder scale with the gun. Weigh your charges and do not overload it as they are not overly forgiving. 43 gr or less and the gun will live forever.
 
250 gn sst n-110 42gn mmp black sabbot 1 3-4 inch group 200y winchester primer work good up to 44.5 gn to much for nothing many deers taken up to 200y no problem very important to wait to reload to let the chamber to cold down 6 to 7 minutes betwen every shots hope it will help sory for my english im french good luck fred
 
Back
Top Bottom