While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey all,
I'm interested in getting involved in Blackpowder shooting but want to get a rifle kit to start with. Anyone know any distributors that sell kits?
Thanks
Bass Pro sells Traditions kits for under $300. Track of the Wolf has lots of kits for more accurate recreations at higher costs. Dixie Gun Works has lots of kits. No problems importing such stuff from the USA at all.
You might want to keep an eye on the EE forum, sometimes somebody decides it is not for them and sells the whole setup at a deep discount. I bought mine from a fellow that had shot it exactly once. I am having a blast with it...