B BH1080 New member Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Mar 30, 2026 #1 Hi I am new to site this site I would like to respond to an ad what is the way to do this? thanks
skwerl CGN Ultra frequent flyer Uber Super GunNutz Rating - 100% 98 0 0 Location Okanagan Valley B.C. Mar 30, 2026 #3 Hey Greetingz B , Welcome 2 CGNutz Just read the info. post at the top of this forum , keep active and be patient. ...skwerl
Hey Greetingz B , Welcome 2 CGNutz Just read the info. post at the top of this forum , keep active and be patient. ...skwerl
S scotteboy Member Super GunNutz Rating - 100% 1 0 0 Mar 30, 2026 #4 Read the new to the forum stuff. Go to the thread and either hit reply or click onto the person's handle and you'll see start a convo
Read the new to the forum stuff. Go to the thread and either hit reply or click onto the person's handle and you'll see start a convo
T thcted New member Rating - 0% 0 0 0 May 7, 2026 #7 Still working on getting enough messages in to gain access
LawrenceN CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 248 0 0 Location Toronto (West end) Jul 1, 2026 #14 Nice to have you with us.
C Chazzer New member Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Jul 4, 2026 #16 thank you for the welcome to the forum. Once I get the approval, I will have a couple of items I need to sell. hopefully that will happen soon.
thank you for the welcome to the forum. Once I get the approval, I will have a couple of items I need to sell. hopefully that will happen soon.
D DougCmdt New member Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Aug 11, 2026 #19 Hi everyone... I'm new to the site and just learning at this stage ;-)