New to M-H 577-450

geotndtwine

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Location
Calgary, Alberta
Hi just picked up a new to me Martini Henry in the 577-450, would like to get her out shooting. I have seen some are reloading and sizing down the 24gauge brass. Would like to pick up a set of dies, does anyone have a lead were I could get a set.
Greatly appreciated
 
Titan Reloading in the USA are good to deal with. Their new website now shows actual cost and shipping in CAD. Look for Lee large series dies and you will need a press like the classic cast that takes a 1 1/4"-12 thread.
The dies are listed at $84.99 USD. Rusty Wood Trading has Magtech 24 gauge brass for $40.00 per 25.
 
Last edited:
I am also getting ready to load .577 Snider and 450/577 MH Ammo. I have been following the material and loading guidelines outlined in this fellows video (he knows what he is talking about).

htt ps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7DDGgE0wU8

htt ps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNgQi4vEDXM
 
Back
Top Bottom