Newbie to BP needs instruction

BigC396

Regular
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Location
Dartmouth NS
I have a real interest in older weapons, including BP rifles and muskets, never had the opportunity to fire one, and what i dont know about BP muzzle loaders would likely fill volumes. Im looking for someone in the Halifax area that would be willing to the show me some finer points at the range and teach me how to properly handle these weapons. Im willing to pay for the supplies if you can put in the time. Anyone who might be interested send me a PM. im a member of the MVRRC but willing to meet anyone at a range of your choilce near the HRM. Thanks much.
 
Im from Liverpool thats about an hr and a half out of the way ....I shoot flintlock smoothbore its a blast, you could contact the guys at blue mountian gun club in blue mountian just over the vally side of New Ross or keep in touch with me and I'll direct you to the rendevous thats held at the gun club the end of every Augest.
 
Hey man thanks, I appreciate the info, I been at sea lately and may be gone again in August, but may check out blue mountain to see if I can check out a shooting day sometime. Thanks again.
 
If you want to learn about black powder shooting - buy a copy of Sam Fadala's book "The Gun Digest Black Powder Loading Manual".

The book covers all the "how to's" and does test shootings of most makes/types of black powder rifles/pistols/shotguns . Including cartridge guns.
 
Back
Top Bottom